Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Lola Rain, The Artist

Oh Lola Rain! How I love thee! I don’t really know where to start because I feel like I have so much to say! I met Lola Rain about two years ago. We were both working in the same office (I’m still working there) and we could sense the need for a creative outlet from one another. We bonded over photography and began to model for one another. We would take day trips to Maine County and just photograph all day long. I wouldn’t be the same photographer without her. She really pushed me to get started and inspired me to start my own blog/business (I’m still working on the business part). Lola Moved 3,000 miles away from me but we still collaborate and inspire each other. The good thing about Lola moving away? Well, home girl has got it together! She got married and started her own photography business! Check out her blog, Etsy, Flickr account and become her fan on Facebook! Thanks for everything Lola Rain!
Here is some of Lola Rain's work...





1 comment:

  1. awww, thanks nat!!!! i love the collection of photos you chose! i almost want to group the first four on a wall together b/c i LOVE the color combinations. great job! and i really appreciate the shout out! love you...don't know what i'd do without you:)

    ReplyDelete