Monday, December 6, 2010

Top 10 Portraits of 2010

Happy Monday!! Thats right people, everyone else is doing it so its my turn! Here are my top ten favorite portraits of 2010. No particular order...

This is my friend Rachel. Taken at Sutro Baths near the Cliff House

They are the two greatest little monsters Toni and Gianni


The Lovely Kayla Mahoney at Sutro Baths

Ok, this is my favorite! Serena and Gia :)

Lola and and her Hunny

The lovely and talented Brenda the Posh Vampire


Lola Rain the Disney Princess

Portrait of Victoria

Katie Katie and the eyes

Martire and her smile
Well, what do you think? are these your favorites? Which one do you like best?

1 comment:

  1. They are all beautiful- but I think on eof Katie is my fav- even though I dont know her- it looks really natural- I like the little bit of black background, the contrast of her hair- it's fab!

    ReplyDelete