Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas Tree

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all have an amazing day! To celebrate the day, I decided to make a collection of a few of the Christmas tree’s I’ve seen this year. As I was compiling this list I started to wonder where the Christmas tree tradition came from. Well, thanks to Wikipedia I was able to find out where the tradition is said to come from. It’s pretty interesting, I think you should all check it out. Here are some photos of trees to go along with your reading...

Christmas Tree at Protected Investors (next door to my office)

DAL Christmas Tree

The DAL Christmas flower arrangment (not a tree, duh)

Christmas Tree at my boyfirends Aunt's house

Union Square SF

Macy's "Believe" Tree, Union Square SF

Half decorated tree at my parents house


No comments:

Post a Comment