Thursday, December 23, 2010

Angel

Do you ever wonder if you have a guardian angel? This tends to be something I think about from time to time especially when times get rough or my anxiety reaches a new level.  Is there someone watching over me to keep me sane?  I’d like to think so. I may not know who it is or why they’ve taking up the task, but it makes me feel safe.

I took this photo of my friend Rachel about a year ago. I didn’t expect the outcome to be so angelic, but that’s just how it happened. I’d like to think that someone was looking over her at the time and helping her get though her own struggles. Now, I’m happy to report, that Rachel has given birth to a beautiful baby boy named Bentley. I’ve yet to meet her little bundle of joy, but I’m looking forward to it. I’m sure Bentley has an angel watching over him to keep him safe and happy.

1 comment: