Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy December

Ah!! It's already December 1st?!? It happened so quickly. There is so much to do before the holidays. mainly making every one's gifts. Have you started your shopping/making yet? Well I have and I've decided to give you a little sneak peak. First, this is a hot plate that I made for my mom out of wine corks. Let's just say that between the two of us we drink a lot of wine.


I'm hoping to make a few coasters soon too, but I'm all out of corks! I've also been working on a little canvas/paint/magazine cut out/silhouette project. I kinda got the idea from a mix of things. I had posted a view examples in a previous post, so this is kinda the next step from that. I'm getting closer!!


And some magazine cut outs!!


And one ALMOST final gift. This one is for my brother.


I'm getting there! I figured I have plenty of time, right? With weekends and the occasional weeknight I think I'll be fine. Oh, and I can't forget, I'll also be giving some fine art photography as gifts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment