Monday, December 13, 2010

Action!

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you had a great weekend. What better way to start off the work week then with an inspiring photograph!


These two photos say a lot to me. First off, they both have the same prop, a director’s chair. Sitting in this type of chair always makes me feel like I’m in charge, in the movies or directing a movie. It feels like the movie that I’m directing is the movie of my life. What to do, who to talk to, how to act. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have someone narrate your life. Kind of like the movie “Stranger the Fiction,” except I’m not suddenly getting killed by a bus and trying to stop it from happening, but the suspense of what is going to happen next would be a lot more thrilling with a narrator… I’m just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment