Thursday, March 24, 2011

GaGa Oh LaLa


The Lady Gaga concert that I attended in Oakland on Tuesday was to die for! Spectacular show! I danced and sang my little monster heart out. I even have the bruises on my knees (from jumping up and down and banging my knees on the seat in front of me) to prove it. One tiny confession, a few months ago I went to her concert at the Bill Gram Civic Auditorium in San Francisco and I’ll say that show was a little better than her Monster Ball production. It was more intimate and she sang way more songs, played the piano more and had a little more audience interaction. Still, Tuesday’s performance was beyond words. Gaga made me laugh, cry, sing and dance.
Above are a few of the “getting ready” photos my friends and I took before the show. We decided not to go over the top with our outfits, so we went all out with the rhinestones on our faces. Totally Fierce. I didn’t bring my camera with me because the tickets specifically said not to bring any cameras, I should have known better but I didn’t want them to take away my camera. Here are a few of the photos I snapped with my camera phone.

Waiting for the show to start!
Hard to see, but the chick had an awesome skirt on.

Gives you a feel for how many people were there.
Thanks GaGa!! I'm looking forward to the next show in the Bay Area!

No comments:

Post a Comment