Thursday, March 17, 2011

What a Stud


My mother likes to go on and on about how handsome her father was, what great hair he had and how all the women loved him. Long story short, he was a natural ladies man (at least according to his daughter). By looking at this photo can you guess which one he was? If you guessed one of the fellas with the big ears standing on the side, you are incorrect my friend.  If you guessed the handsome stud in the middle you're correct! The man sitting and taming that beautiful beast is indeed my grandfather. Good hair right? Why didn't I inherit any of those genes? I sure know where I got my forehead from.. 

On a side note, I HATE to make this comparison, but doesn't the hair remind you of Pauly D from the Jersey shore? Ugh, I can't believe I just said that out loud. My mother would kill me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment