Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Natural Beauty


This past weekend I went to my parents’ house and found a TON of old photos. This is just one of many photos I found of my mom. Doesn't she look great? Needless to say, my mother was a babe, well what I mean is, my mother IS a babe (she would kill me if I said any different). I don’t know when, where or why this photo was taken, but she looks so angelic. It’s not posed or forced, it just is. The expression on her face really captures her youth. She will correct me if I’m wrong, but this photo was taken in Poland when she was in her late teens/early twenties. I’m lucky to have such a beautiful mama. Not only is she a beauty, but she's stylish too!
Now, let’s talks about this outfit. It’s amazing! I believe this photo is from the 80s but to me this outfit is still completely relevant. Everything goes and the belt is to die for. It really completes the look. My mom has been stylish her entire life, and still is to this day. Looking at this photo is kinda sorta making me want to recreate this ensemble.  

No comments:

Post a Comment