Friday, March 18, 2011

Flickr Friday: Coffee made with Love


It's not a surprise that I, like many people, love coffee. I don't know where I would be without a cup of coffee every morning. You could say that it has become an addiction, but I think of it more as a necessity. It brings energy to my day every morning and on nights when I don’t sleep well I go for that second cup to reenergize. I actually read an article the other day that women should drink two cups of coffee a day to help prevents strokes. I’m sure there are so many more benefits to drinking coffee on a regular basis. Not only does it taste like heaven, but it brings people together. How many times have you asked a friend, “Wanna grab a cup of coffee and catch up?” It happens all the time. Thank you for being part of my day coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment