Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Belated Chinese New Year!

It's the year of the Rabbit! This is great news because it means that it's my year to shine! I was born in 1987 which means that I was born in the year of the fire rabbit. I don't know what that means but it sounds pretty cool to me. Any who, on my lunch break yesterday I decided to take a walk though China Town (in honor of the new year) to experiment with my camera a little bit more. This whole, "don't use automatic" thing is becoming pretty awesome. I'm learning a lot. I took a bunch of photos, some over exposed and some under. I actually really liked a lot of the over exposed photos I took. There is something about the white light that I like. Again, none of these are photoshoped.

Loving all the lines from the shadow.
Sad Flower :(

A little over exposed, but i love the bricks.

Drugs and sex are over exposed.

I love the over exposure in this one. 




a little over exposed, but it looks like the books are falling right at me. 

Practice makes perfect! They also say, (whoever they are) that if you don't use it, you lose it! That means no more being "manual-phobic" for me! I know I'm not near perfection, but its the road that makes the journey. OK OK OK ... too many cliches in one post. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment