Wednesday, November 16, 2011

It's The Most Wonderful Time

It’s not quite Christmas yet, I know, but when Fall hits and the weather turns crisp something inside of me switches from summer to fall. First it started with fall scented candles and then it slowly began to turn to arts and crafts projects. I spend a large portion of my evenings searching Etsy and looking for great gift ideas and purchasing random items (lately it’s been natural soaps). Sometimes when I search Etsy I get the same feeling I get when I go to the MoMa, “wow I could make some of this stuff!” and then I start to make things. Again, like I said, it’s not Christmas yet but I was inspired to make a Christmas wreath. It resulted in this…


I happen to think it’s pretty awesome, it’s not a traditional wreath, but it rocks. I have to give credit to my friend Amber who accompanied me to the craft store and picked out some remarkable flowers for this wreath, thanks Amber! Here’s to the beginning of the holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment