Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Getting Back In The Game

It’s been awhile folks! I haven’t been blogging because I’ve been hard at work on my fitness. Good excuse? Probably not, but it’s hard to believe how much time is consumed by cooking healthy and going to the gym. It can be hard to find time for anything else. Well, it has been months and I apologize. If for some reason you are still checking my blog, I’m sorry I disappointed you! However, to prove to you that I have been hard at work, here is proof:
Before
Now!
That’s just my face! I’ve lost almost 15lbs since June and I’m still going strong, wish me luck! The bad news is that I will no longer be talking about cupcakes and cookies, but I’ll be concentrating my energy into getting back to what I love, photography. I’m aiming for blogging at least once a week and starting and exciting photo projects.

Speaking of projects, this past weekend my sister and two of our friends got together to make Vision Boards. Have you ever read or watched The Secret? Well, if you haven’t I highly suggest you do. It’s all about positive thinking and getting what you want out of life. Part of that is having a vision and visualizing the things that you want. My current vision board is about health, fitness, eating right, photography and blogging. I’m really trying to concentrate on making myself a better person. Here’s how it came out…


I wasn’t the only one hard at work. Stephanie, Dolce and Isabel also had visions of their own. Their boards included marriage, health, happiness and prosperity. There weren’t kidding around.





This is what Stephanie, my sisters board turned out looking like…


This is Dolce’s board (almost completed)...


And this is Isabel’s…

This really was a great group project. The room was filled with positive energy, we helped each other find clippings in magazines, talked about all the things we wanted and really supported each other’s visions. Not to mention, a great craft day! If you looking for a fun, positive, bonding experience to do with your friends, this is it!

Thanks for reading! I’m going to be posting more consistently now so stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment