Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Monday after Thanksgiving!

Well, well, well, another work week is upon me, and possibly you! I'll say, it’s hard to get up on a Monday morning after a blissful four days off. How was everyone else’s Thanksgiving? Mine was great! My sister made this delish, mouth watering brie with onion wrapped in puff pastry as an appetizer, UMMM SO GOOD. The turkey was cooked to a perfection thanks so my dad, and my mom and sister made amazing side dished like green bean casserole, Brussels sprout, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce and stuffing. I had the pleasure of bringing over corn bread muffins. Desert? My sister made scrumptious pumpkin pie and my mom made the best peach cobbler I’ve ever had. It was a very Paula Deen Thanksgiving! All around a great meal with uncountable bottles of wine… some of us (just me) had a little too much!

The evening was followed by football watching, the best game in the world, Apples to Apples, and some Canasta. Oh, and a lot of Classic Rock followed by watching Mamma Mia while playing more Apples to Apples!

After Thanksgiving my boyfriend and I traveled to Mendocino County to visit his dad. I was able to work on a few art projects, mainly Christmas gifts and I ventured out with my camera! We also got the opportunity to watch a LOT of westerns… I’m talking about “The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly”, “Maverick”, “Rio Bravo” and “The Searchers”. I LOVED “The Good, The Bad and The Ugly” and I'm inspired to watch a few more Spaghetti Westerns. I just wish they weren’t so long! Westerns take a lot out of you but they are totally worth watching. Oh, and now I have this in my head from Rio Bravo..



This one too..


Oh my way to work this morning I couldn’t help but notice all the Christmas decorations. I walked into my office building and it was like Christmas decorations had taken over the lobby! I can only imagine the spectacle that is Union Square!

All around, great, relaxing Holiday weekend! I wasn’t able to upload my photos when I got home, so expect photos this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment