Monday, May 21, 2012

City Hall Wedding Bliss

It's funny how some things in life just fall into place, new opportunities, meeting the right people (or person), having babies, starting a career and getting married. I've finally hit that point my my life where people my age are doing all that and more. Recently, it's been wedding and babies! We really do grow up so quickly, it's magical the way life evolves. 

On April 27, 2012 my high school friend Aileen Randolph married her long time sweetheart Ronnie Quintana at San Francisco City Hall. They had a beautiful ceremony on a balcony in city hall surround by their closest friends and family. It really was a beautifully perfect ceremony. Here are a few on my favorite photos from the day. 




Thank You Aileen and Ronnie for giving me the opportunity to photography my first wedding! More photo are located at my Flickr Account. 

No comments:

Post a Comment