Monday, May 16, 2011

My Apologies

Wow, has it really been over two weeks since I last posted? I guess sometimes life just grabs you by the horns and runs away with you, quickly. I guess I've also just been lazy.
My last few weeks have been hectic to say the least. My boyfriend and I were pretty much forced to find a new place to live in a short period of time. There was apartment searching and planning followed by a bunch of packing and unpacking. This also came in the middle of a long planned vacation to Vegas with my sister and our friend Stephanie. It has been a busy few weeks, but I’m back! And I have a few things to catch up with.
I have a few projects planning for the new apartment and lots of photos to edit from Vegas and from Ceci’s Photo booth session.  There is also a exciting Salon project in the works! I’ll keep posted. I apologies for the hiatus, but I’m back :)
In the spirit of leaving my laziness behind me, here is an ode to the lazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment