Friday, April 15, 2011

Ctrl Alt Del


I've been a little behind lately. On my news, celebrity gossip, photography and particularly this blog, but I can't beat myself up about it. I came done with a little bug called the stomach flu. Not my idea of a stroll in the park, but after 3 long days in bed I came out of it alive and well. The good news is that I'm focusing on trying to stay healthy and move forward with some new projects.
Speaking of new projects, did you see these beautiful things? You might be wondering what those little black dots are in that photo. They are keys from old keyboards! My office was recycling a bunch of old computers and on their way to the recycling bin I halted them from them to stop. As quickly as possible I, with a help from my coworker Michelle (Thanks Michelle :)), we were able to de-key about 5 keyboards! The possibilities are endless. Should I make a ring? Maybe some modern art? I guess you will all have to wait and see. All I know that the first step for these bad boys will be a bath. They are DUSTY.

No comments:

Post a Comment