Thursday, August 19, 2010

Introducing Lola Rain

Run Lola, Run!

Who is Lola Rain? How did our Universes collide? Well, by fate really. Lola Rain and I were introduced through family. We worked together in at an Investment Firm for a few years and slowly found out that we shared the same hobby, Photography! Lola and I went on several adventures together, many of which resulted in amazing photographs, this being one of them. Now, Lola has moved to the East Coast and left me without a photography buddy. :)

Lola Rain is pretty serious about her photography. She’s been doing it longer then I have and she really knows her stuff. She has a website, blog and an Etsy site! Show Lola some love.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the love Cupcake! I have always LOVED this picture. It's interesting to the eye b/c it's this hippie, natural being running through a totally industrial looking, urban scene. It doesn't make sense which is why I like it:)

    ReplyDelete