Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Engagement Session





Over the Summer I traveled to Connecticut to visit my friend Lola Rain. The purpose of this visit? Take AMAZING Engagement photos and attend her bridal shower and bachelorette party. What a trip! I came straight off the red eye, took a two hour nap and started on the engagement photos right away. The week I was there consisted of photo projects, baking and bridal errands. I couldn’t have asked for anything more! You can view even more of the engagement photos on my Flickr.

1 comment:

  1. You know, I still cannot get over how gorgeous these pictures are! You are destined to succeed as a photographer girl. You are just so talented. These pictures belong in a magazine. It's the best gift anyone could've given us for our wedding too:)

    ReplyDelete